Welcome to your new home. If you have any queries or problems, please contact our office on
[email protected] or 01656 766666
Please remember the following, to ensure your house move runs as smoothly as possible:-
1. Take your completed standing order to your bank or set up a standing order for your rent online.
2. Change all utilities and council tax into your name and set up a payment plan.
3. We will contact you in most instances by email using the address you have given on your online application. If you would like us to use a different email address please contact us at [email protected] giving your name and your property address.
4. We will contact you by email every 3 months to arrange a routine management visit of your home. If you are not able to be there, our representative will leave a report for you.
5. Your bond registration certificate will be emailed to you within a few days if the property you have rented is fully managed by Porters. If the landlord is managing the property themselves, they will forward the bond certificate on to you.
6. If any mail comes to the property for your landlord, please re-direct it, the address is on your tenancy agreement. If any mail comes for any other name, please put it back in the post box with ‘not at address’ written on it.
7. For emergencies only our plumbers number is 07866 133991, electrician 07968 725071 and a locksmith 01656 648815. Please note that if you use these numbers in a non-emergency you may be charged for the call out.
8. If you can smell gas please ring the gas emergency number 0800 111 999. For water leaks please ring Welsh Water on 0800 281 432
9. If you don’t know who the gas supplier is for your house you can ring Meter Point Administration Service on 0870 608 1524 and for the electric supplier ring, 0800 052 0400.
Good luck with your move.